Thread: Stripper: I Saw Murray Drinking the Night MJ Died

Gettin' them corners for PM since 2009 GlitterySocks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Stripper: I Saw Murray Drinking the Night MJ Died

Stripper: I Saw Murray Drinking the Night MJ Died

Originally posted Jun 25th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

A stripper claims she was working at Sam's Hof Brau in downtown L.A. hours before Michael Jackson died and saw Dr. Conrad Murray in the strip club, drinking ... something Dr. Murray has flatly denied.

The stripper, who is shopping her story, claims Dr. Murray was at the club before midnight on June 24, 2009. She says after Jackson died ... management told employees not to speak to anyone about it because "they didn't want to be involved."

The stripper says Dr. Murray was at the club several times in May and June. Sam's Hof Brau is a couple of miles from Staples Center, where Michael Jackson had been rehearsing for his London concert that same evening.

Dr. Murray's rep has previously said the doc was not at the club the night before Jackson died, adding that Dr. Murray does not drink. Another stripper at the club told TMZ Murray was not there on June 24, 2009.

Joe Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, has sent Dr. Murray a notice of intent to sue for wrongful death. In those docs, obtained by TMZ, Oxman claims Dr. Murray was at the club, drinking, just hours before MJ's death.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/06/24/dr-con...kson-drinking/

Post Thanks / Like
    There are eye witnesses who spotted him at the same strip club several times during that period, according to a couple of articles I read.

Seriously, if he was at the club that night (and I have no reason to believe that this particular woman is lying), is it reasonable to believe that he was drinking orange juice while getting lap dances?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    There are eye witnesses who spotted him at the same strip club several times during that period, according to a couple of articles I read.

Seriously, if he was at the club that night (and I have no reason to believe that this particular woman is lying), is it reasonable to believe that he was drinking orange juice while getting lap dances?
    If she is making this claim, she probably can back it up, especially if he used a credit card to pay his itemized (?) tab. We can only hope there's proof.

This is what Oxman is claiming in the civil suit , as well, that Murray was there that night, but several of the club staff are on record with reporters denying he was there. One in particular said the club was very slow that night and she would have noticed him. Wonder if this is the same club?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crillon View Post
    If she is making this claim, she probably can back it up, especially if he used a credit card to pay his itemized (?) tab. We can only hope there's proof.

This is what Oxman is claiming in the civil suit , as well, that Murray was there that night, but several of the club staff are on record with reporters denying he was there. One in particular said the club was very slow that night and she would have noticed him. Wonder if this is the same club?
    Crillon, I read those articles as well...one stripper said she remembered that night very well because it was the night before Michael passed...blah blah blah...Not sure if these two women are the same. Hopefully, they're not.

As incompetent as Oxman is, I can't imagine him making that claim without something to back it up. Even if there is no real evidence to back it up (in the form of credit card receipts etc.), he is obviously able to produce an eye witness, judging from this article. The explanation that the club manager doesn't want trouble and therefore told everyone to keep quiet sounds reasonable to me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett View Post
    Crillon, I read those articles as well...one stripper said she remembered that night very well because it was the night before Michael passed...blah blah blah...Not sure if these two women are the same. Hopefully, they're not.

But as incompetent as Oxman is, I can't imagine him making that claim without something to back it up. Also, the explanation that the club manager doesn't want trouble and therefore told everyone to keep quiet sounds reasonable to me.
    I agree. Murray can deny all he wants, but he left a traceable footprint that night: credit card statements, eyewitnesses, pings from his cell phone...

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing that fool does suprises me, what can we expect? Children all over the place, not paying child support, etc....women at every turn..sad excuse for a human...
    ..it hurts so bad, sometimes it's hard to breathe....

MJsChick
    The only part of that this story I'm interested in is whether or not he was drinking. And if so, how much. And was he under the influence when he was with Michael that night.

Post Thanks / Like
    That stripper is she should go and tell in Court
    Good girl ..glad she told ! there you go Murray you fuck'n ass
    hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Is it sad that my first and last thought is how totally epic it would be if a stripper was a witness in MJ's death case?

That's like... final courtroom evidence that he's the boss.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^^ LOL forever at that Larth!

But Murray does have a history of visiting strip clubs, he met his last baby's mama at a strip club in Vegas.

And who visits strip clubs regularly and does not drink??