Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Immortal World Tour: DVD?

Post Thanks / Like

The Immortal World Tour: DVD?

Hi everyone

From what I've seen this show looks amazing. Wont be able to go see it because I've just started my A Levels and those are what I'm concentrating on.

Will they eventually release a DVD of the show? I'd pre order it right now lol

It's about LOVE. Dot #2916 RedCorvette's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cirque Du Soleil always have a DVD of their shows. There'll definitely be a DVD of this one...........for sure.
    Last edited by RedCorvette; 10-28-2011 at 08:39 AM.
    ~~People may forget what you said, but they will never forget what you made them feel~~

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't wait for that. /spazz

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope they release this soon, i feel left out, i dont even know if the tour will even come to the UK, at the moment my only hope is the DVD.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would definitely get the DVD...I'm sure I'll never get to see the show live, so a DVD is the only way I'd get to see it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesssss! There better be one!

If there is, I'd still wanna try and see the live show first. /stilldetermined
    DANGEROUSSSS~

Post Thanks / Like
    If this does happen, I'm wondering as to when? Before or after the regency in LV? I'm thinking like a PR person here and when would be the right time. Needless to say, I don't care when, I will buy it.

~ Get your Bottocks to the House ~ Marissa87's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking as a PR person, I don't think they will release it until the tour is over. If they go on a world tour, it'll be AFTER that ends. They don't want anyone taking away from live show tickets by giving them the option to watch it on DVD. Additionally, you can't pirate a live show and as soon as they release the DVD illegal copies will be all over the net resulting in further revenue loss.

Either way, it better not be before March. If a DVD came out before then I don't think I could resist watching it before the live show I am seeing in March.
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdxt67va7v1qh7ov5o2_r1_250.gif
    Dot Number: 240,645

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RedCorvette View Post
    Cirque Du Soleil always have a DVD of their shows. There'll definitely be a DVD of this one...........for sure.
    I know theres segments on YOUTUBE,and it looks fabulous!!
    I watched and hoped for a DVD to come out...Fingers crossed!! x
    http://media.giphy.com/media/2zDx28kDkDVJe/giphy.gif

It's about LOVE. Dot #2916 RedCorvette's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marissa87 View Post
    Thinking as a PR person, I don't think they will release it until the tour is over. If they go on a world tour, it'll be AFTER that ends. They don't want anyone taking away from live show tickets by giving them the option to watch it on DVD. Additionally, you can't pirate a live show and as soon as they release the DVD illegal copies will be all over the net resulting in further revenue loss.

Either way, it better not be before March. If a DVD came out before then I don't think I could resist watching it before the live show I am seeing in March.
    I've been to two other Cirque Shows - Varekai and Dralion - the DVDs of those shows were available for sale in the merchandise tent, when I came out of the performance. There could be a different strategy for Michael, though.
    Last edited by RedCorvette; 11-01-2012 at 09:37 AM.
    ~~People may forget what you said, but they will never forget what you made them feel~~