Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Estate Management and Action

Post Thanks / Like
    Law Firm: Jackson Estate Owes Us $400k
    Posted Mar 9th 2010 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by: The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michae...-firm-venable/

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ivygivy View Post
    Law Firm: Jackson Estate Owes Us $400k
    Posted Mar 9th 2010 3:45PM by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson Subject: Another creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Filed by: The law firm of Venable LLP.

Reason: Venable claims Michael owes the firm $471,103.56 for providing legal advice to Michael "on a broad spectrum of matters" from September, 2006 to June, 2009.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/09/michae...-firm-venable/
    I hope Branca is fighting these lawsuits--no settling. Make them prove it all.

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ftr, I am watching TMZ Live, and Harvey just said that the window for filing estate claims is already up. However, by law, estate executors are required to send letters to everyone they believe could have a claim individually. The people or companies who were contacted personally have 6 months to respond, and therefore claims will keep rolling in through May.

They brought up the infuriating point that Conrad Murray may be included in this group.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank god Michael rehired John Braca at the end. Maybe its just me but he seems to be the mastermind behind all of these deals?? Wasn't there a deadline for people to stake claim on his estate?? Just wondering?? Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    California seeks tiny tax fee from Jackson estate

LOS ANGELES — Add the state of California to the list of those who claim Michael Jackson owes them money, but the debt isn't exactly going to close the state's budget gap.
    California's tax board filed a creditor's claim Wednesday against the late King of Pop's estate for $1,647. The state claims the money is due because it had to request that Jackson file a state income tax form for the 2007 tax year.
    Jackson's estate has been hit with dozens of creditor's claims ranging from a few thousand dollars to millions in allegedly unpaid debts.
    The late singer's estate evaluates each claim before deciding whether to pay it. Howard Weitzman, an attorney for Jackson's estate, says he hasn't seen California's claim but that if the money is owed, it'll get paid.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...8UjbgD9EM0OEO0

Post Thanks / Like
    Just ftr, I am watching TMZ Live, and Harvey just said that the window for filing estate claims is already up. However, by law, estate executors are required to send letters to everyone they believe could have a claim individually. The people or companies who were contacted personally have 6 months to respond, and therefore claims will keep rolling in through May.

They brought up the infuriating point that Conrad Murray may be included in this group.
    I don't think I can handle that possibility. Seriously. What kind of cajones does it take for a doctor to send a bill to a patient's Estate after you've killed that patient.

It's about LOVE. Dot #2916 RedCorvette's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

NO FRIKKIN' WAY.......JUST........NOOOOOO!!!!!! Forget abut it, buddy....you won't need money where you're going.
    ~~People may forget what you said, but they will never forget what you made them feel~~

Gettin' them corners for PM since 2009 GlitterySocks's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crillon View Post
    I don't think I can handle that possibility. Seriously. What kind of cajones does it take for a doctor to send a bill to a patient's Estate after you've killed that patient.
    He is getting close! Remember this?:

Dr. Murray Gunning for AEG

Posted Nov 17th 2009 1:05AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray is setting the stage for a lawsuit against AEG for the medical services he rendered to Michael Jackson ... according to Dr. Murray's rep.

AEG owes Dr. Murray $300,000, according to Miranda Sevcik, publicist for Dr. Murray's lawyer, Ed Chernoff. Sevcik claims AEG has been "dragging its feet," even though the Dr. has requested payment for 2 months of services.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray has not been paid a penny for his services, in spite of the fact that the doctor claims to have signed a binding deal with AEG before giving up his medical practice.

Sevcik says Dr. Murray will not file a creditor's claim against Jackson's estate. She says, "Dr. Murray needs the money and he's entitled to the money based on the contract he signed with AEG."

AEG could not immediately be reached for comment.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/dr-con...#ixzz0jHvWBP5D

AEG to Murray: Go Pound Sand

Posted Nov 17th 2009 8:02PM by TMZ Staff

AEG will not pay Michael Jackson's troubled doctor a penny, sources tell TMZ.

AEG to Murray: Go Pound Sand

As we first reported, Dr. Conrad Murray may sue AEG for $300,000 -- the money he claims he's entitled to under a contract he signed with AEG to provide MJ with medical services. But sources connected with AEG tell TMZ the contract was never signed.

We're told a contract was drafted but it required three signatures -- AEG, Michael Jackson and Dr. Conrad Murray. Sources say Dr. Murray signed the contract and sent it to AEG but neither AEG nor MJ ever signed it.

The contract, we're told, also said it expressly hinged on Jackson signing.

Sources say AEG is drawing a hard line. They will not pay Murray a penny.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/11/17/aeg-to...#ixzz0jHvhdETI

I don't put anything past this man at this point, and I ESPECIALLY don't put anything past his lawyers.

Post Thanks / Like
    Also, I know he hasn't been directly implicated yet, but how about this?:

Arnie Klein Goes After Jackson Estate

Posted Oct 28th 2009 12:15AM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein -- one of Michael Jackson's closest friends and longtime doctor -- has filed a creditor's claim against Michael Jackson's estate.

Astonishingly, in the document obtained by TMZ, Klein claims to have performed 179 procedures on the singer in the three months prior to his death.

Klein claims the Jackson estate owes him $48,522.89 for services performed between March 23 2009 through June 22 2009 -- just three days before Jackson's death.

The procedures are listed in the documents as:
    - botox under eye
    - botox eyes
    - I.M. injection
    - fine line needl
    - restylane
    - latanoprost
    - acne surgery
    - botox forehead
    - latisse
    - intralesnl
    - sunscreen
    - nutritic lips

UPDATE: Dr. Klein's attorney Bradley Boyer just issued the following statement: "Any and all treatment Arnold Klein provided to Michael Jackson was reasonable, appropriate, and medically necessary. The document filed today is a normal part of the probate process."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/28/arnie-...#ixzz0jHwQuSPT

Arnold Klein Claims Partial Credit for 'This Is It'

Posted Oct 29th 2009 8:42PM by TMZ Staff

Dr. Arnold Klein claims his medical treatments during the last three months of Michael Jackson's life were partly responsible for "This Is It."

Dr. Klein's rep is responding to the story we broke -- that he's filed a creditor's claim for services he performed on Jackson during the last 3 months of his life. Klein wants $48,522.89 for his services -- 179 procedures.

Dr. Klein's rep says the bills were all "valid medical treatment." The statement goes on ... "As anyone can see from viewing "This Is It," Michael Jackson looked great, and this was due, in part, to Dr. Klein's skill, hard work and dedication."

The statement addresses the weekend charge for medical services, claiming Klein needed to rent a helicopter to get to Jackson.

As we reported, on one Saturday Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment -- we're told an I.M. Injection is typically a Demerol injection.

In the statement, Klein says he'll donate any money he receives from the estate to a charity that provides assistance to inner city kids with HIV.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/29/dr-arn...#ixzz0jHwqxkZu

ALL of these docs need to stay away from estate money, in my opinion. If they didn't directly kill Michael (Murray), they enabled his problems for years (Klein, Hoffelin, etc). THEY DON'T DESERVE A DIME.

Post Thanks / Like
    One more:

MJ and Klein -- Affection for Injections

Posted Oct 28th 2009 1:19AM by TMZ Staff

UPDATE: A closer look at the documents reveals another shocking fact -- in April, Jackson received ELEVEN "I.M. Injections" in 3 days.

Arnold Klein injected Michael Jackson with an intra-muscular drug labeled "I.M. Injection" 51 times in three months, this according to documents filed by Arnold Klein himself.

michael jackson dr. arnold klein

And one prominent L.A. dermatologist says "I.M. Injection" is commonly used as billing code for the narcotic Demerol.

In the documents, most of the procedures appear to be minor, such as acne treatments, lip treatments and Botox -- yet "I.M. Injection" appears over and over on Michael's bill, sometimes several times a day. The I.M. Injections correspond to the dates of the minor treatments.

In one particular case, Jackson went to Klein on April 23rd and received three "I.M. Injections" at $60 a pop.

Then, remarkably two days later -- on a Saturday -- Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 more I.M. Injections to facilitate an injection of the smallest possible dose of Restylane -- a popular wrinkle-filler.

michael jackson drug picturesAccording to the docs, Arnie Klein -- Jackson's self-described good friend -- charged Jackson $7500 for the weekend visit.

Jackson's three month bill: $48,522.89.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/28/michae...#ixzz0jHzXdRNX

Sorry, but this infuriates me. NONE OF THESE DOCTORS SHOULD GET A DIME.

OK, I'll stop now.