Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Executor STOLE From Him

Post Thanks / Like

Katherine Jackson -- MJ's Executor STOLE From Him

Michael Jackson's mother says one of the guys in charge of the MJ Estate is a crook who stole from the singer ... and to top it off, she claims Michael never even liked the guy ... this according to new legal docs obtained by TMZ.

Katherine Jackson just filed a declaration in a case involving MJ's old charity -- the Heal the World Foundation.

According to the docs, Katherine is FURIOUS the estate is going after HTW for using MJ's image and likeness without permission ... and insists, "Michael would be very upset, if he knew that our charity was being torn down by people who say they are doing what he wanted."

Katherine then goes after MJ executor John Branca -- saying, "Mr. Branca was a man that my son was very worried about."

She adds, "Michael told me on more than one occasion that he did not like this man and did not trust him, he told me that John had stolen from him."

Katherine continues, "This lawsuit is exactly the type of awful thing that Michael said he was capable of doing."

No comment so far from the estate's executors.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/kather...nca-mj-estate/

Post Thanks / Like
    MJ Estate -- Katherine's Accusations Are 'Pathetic'

The Michael Jackson estate is firing back at Katherine Jackson -- claiming her attack on MJ executor John Branca is "a pathetic attempt to hurt the man who single-handedly ... resurrected Michael's image and fortune."

TMZ spoke with MJ estate lawyer Howard Weitzman -- who told us Katherine's declaration in the Heal the World lawsuit "contains many lies" He adds, "I would like to think that someone else prepared this for her and she just signed what she was asked to."

As we previously reported, Katherine bashed Branca in the declaration -- alleging Branca stole from MJ when he was alive. Katherine also said she wants the MJ estate to drop their suit against HTW ... even though the foundation allegedly used MJ's image without permission. Katherine also wants the estate to kick out some cash to the Foundation.

But Weitzman claims -- "The Jackson family has NO rights to determine what charities receive money from Michael's Estate but Mrs. Jackson will certainly have input."

Weitzman believes Katherine should be more grateful to the estate and its administrators -- saying, "The Executors have also seen to it that Mrs. Jackson, as Michael wished, continues to live in the style Michael provided for her by paying off the mortgage on Hayvenhurst; renting a palatial home for Mrs. Jackson and the children to live in while Hayvenhurst is being renovated; and paying for all of her and the children's needs."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/michae...ward-weitzman/

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Howard Mann.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ivygivy View Post
    I hate Howard Mann.
    Yup...

There are no words to adequately describe my disgust and frustration
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/19200000/Michael-Jackson-3-THRILLER-thriller-19281744-500-350.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    I can feel my blood pressure rising...smh.

What will Katherine (and more importantly, Michael's children) do if John Branca decides to walk away?

Are any of Katherine's adult (and business savvy) kids or attorneys (like Londell) looking out for Katherine's best interests? Or, is she now controlled 100% by Howard Mann?
    Last edited by crillon; 04-12-2011 at 02:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Michael Jackson's mother says one of the guys in charge of the MJ Estate is a crook who stole from the singer ... and to top it off, she claims Michael never even liked the guy ... this according to new legal docs obtained by TMZ.
    Then why did he bring John back? I would be very careful calling a lawyer a thief without some form of proof.
    Katherine Jackson just filed a declaration in a case involving MJ's old charity -- the Heal the World Foundation.

According to the docs, Katherine is FURIOUS the estate is going after HTW for using MJ's image and likeness without permission ... and insists, "Michael would be very upset, if he knew that our charity was being torn down by people who say they are doing what he wanted."
    But it isn't the same HTW! And I was unaware that Katherine was a working part of HTW ("our" charity).
    Katherine then goes after MJ executor John Branca -- saying, "Mr. Branca was a man that my son was very worried about."
    Michael had his concerns about Branca in 1989 (fueled by Geffin) but obviously changed his mind.
    She adds, "Michael told me on more than one occasion that he did not like this man and did not trust him, he told me that John had stolen from him."
    Since Michael was not in close contact with his family in the last years of his life I suspect this is 20 year old opinion.
    Katherine continues, "This lawsuit is exactly the type of awful thing that Michael said he was capable of doing."

No comment so far from the estate's executors.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/12/kather...nca-mj-estate/
    After all the Estate has done to support her, the patience they have had with Alejandra, with Mann, and with the trial about to start...why? Whose interests are being served here? Is the absence of any other family members in this telling? What kind of "legal docs" are worded like this?
    Sorry, I'm just ....whaaaat?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crillon View Post
    Are any of Katherine's adult (and business savvy) kids or attorneys (like Londell) looking out for Katherine's best interests? Or, is she now controlled 100% by Howard Mann?
    It's so bizarre. It's like they are in some bubble where they are totally unaware of Michael's past business decisions. They're working with Mann. They're working with the Heal the World foundation. Brian Oxman is around. How did this happen!?!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so bizarre. It's like they are in some bubble where they are totally unaware of Michael's past business decisions. They're working with Mann. They're working with the Heal the World foundation. Brian Oxman is around. How did this happen!?!
    It's not going to do much for their image either, poor Katherine, why can't she she she's being moved around like a puppet? There's hate comments towards her in that TMZ link as I'm sure you guys are aware. It's a very unpleasant state of affairs, and these are just the crumbs of info we get to hear about. What's really going on behind closed doors?

#MJPERV

Post Thanks / Like
    ::sigh:: People will do anything for money.

Post Thanks / Like
    That family is an utter mess. They need to ban together and get rid of all the hangers on. Katherine is elderly and obviously easy to take advantage of. They need to come together as a family and at least appear to have a united front because all of this family drama is ridiculous.